G-Wave’s RigBooster series enhances the coverage area of a base station to reach RF shielded locations. RigBoosters are BDAs assembled in a NEMA 4 rated enclosure and specifically designed for oil and mining companies to extend RF coverage to remote drilling locations.
The RigBooster series is configured to operate over a wide temperature range. A heat sink is located inside the enclosure to maintain operation in cold weather conditions. And a thermal switch is also available to activate a fan on the heat sink, in order to dissipate heat throughout the enclosure, thereby preventing overheating in warmer climates.
Other features include:
- Automatic Gain Compensation
- Condensation Conditioning
- Drainage System – Designed to prevent incidental damage in harsh environments
- Oscillation Detect Circuitry
- Surge Supressor
- AC Surge Protection and DC Line Conditioner
- SOOW Flexible Cable, Designed for rugged outdoor applications
For more information on G-Wave’s RigBooster Pro Series, or to request a quote, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.